Amazing things to know!!
1. Switch Shooting Directions in Panorama
Tap the arrow in Panorama mode to switch the shooting direction so you can take a panorama picture from left to right or right to left.
2. Stop The Music With A Timer
You can use a timer to help you shut down the music. To do this, tap on Clock > Timer > When Timer Ends. Scroll down and tap Stop Playing. Then, set a timer (say 30 mins) and tap Start.
Now you may play any music and it will be turned off after 30 mins.
3. Use Headphone Cord to Take Photo
Shaky hands not getting you good photos? Well you can trigger a snapshot using the volume up or down buttons on your headphone.
4. Undo Typing To Delete Typed Message
Hate getting carpal tunnel on your fingers from clearing your written SMS? Try this trick. Shake your iPhone and tap Undo Typing to delete your message. Changed your mind? Shake your iPhone again and tap on Redo Typing to retrieve your original message.
5. Save Battery Life (When It Is Running Low)
When your iPhone battery is running low, turning off the following settings can help make your iPhone last longer.
- Settings > Wi-Fi > Off.
- Settings > Bluetooth > Off.
- Settings > Privacy > Location Services > Off.
- Settings > General > Cellular > Enable 3G > Off.
- Settings > General > Cellular > Enable LTE > Off.
- Settings > Sounds > Vibrate on Ring & Silent > Off.
- Settings > Brightness & Wallpaper > Auto-Brightness > Off.
- Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Fetch New Data > Off.