Apple IOS 10 software is loaded with features and it’s impossible to remember all of them. There are lots of features that your mobile has but you don’t know about them Now no need to worry about searching for each feature. There are great features that improve your experience day in and day out.
In this article, you will get to know about fresh new batch of hidden iPhone tricks and we can guarantee that you will defiantly learn something new from today’s list even id you are a iPhone expert. You will find some fantastic hidden tricks that you will be using each day.
What is in the list?
Today’s list revolves around 3D Touch, a flagship feature Apple introduced with the iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus last year, and included on this year’s iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus. It’s a very nifty feature that lets the iPhone respond differently to touches depending on how much force is used, but there’s a downside: There’s absolutely no indication of where 3D Touch works and doesn’t work in iOS, which is why posts like this one are so useful
With that, here are some hidden 3D Touch features you should check out:
- Press firmly on the Calendar app icon for a widget that shows you your schedule for the day
- Press firmly on the Phone app icon for a widget that shows your first four favorite contacts
- Press firmly on the Weather app icon for a widget that shows current conditions and the day’s forecast
- Press firmly on the Maps app icon for a widget of your upcoming destinations
- Press firmly on the “X” in Notification Center for an option to clear all notifications
- Press firmly on Apple’s iOS keyboard to turn it into a track-pad that controls the cursor
- Press firmly on the left edge of the screen and swipe toward the center to open the app switcher UI
- Many people know the trick above, but did you know you don’t have to swipe at all? Just press more firmly and the app switcher will pop open
- Press firmly on any folder containing apps with unread notifications and you’ll see a menu with shortcuts to the specific apps with notifications
- Press firmly on the App Store icon for a shortcut to update all apps with available updates